Thai seafood spicy stir fry - Pad Cha Ta-lay
Seafood Spicy Stir-fry or Pad Cha Ta-lay in Thai. This Seafood Spicy Stir-frying is a great way to cook up a fabulous Thai dish quickly. These seafood spicy stir-fries are deliciously easy. Rich and succulent, but still marvellously healthy, these easy recipes make dinner into something special. And still have a great Thai taste...Enjoy !
- 100 grams snapper , sliced (any meaty white fish)
- 100 grams squid, scored and sliced
- 100 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 5-10 chilies, crushed
- 1/2 red sweet pepper, sliced
- 50 grams wild ginger [ka-chai], finely sliced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 50 grams sweet basil leaves
- 10-15 green peppercorns
- 2 tbsp roasted chili paste
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Wait until hot, add crushed chilies, garlic, wild ginger.
- Stir until aromatic and golden.
- Add shrimps, snapper, squid and stir until nearly cooked.
- Then add roasted chili paste, fish sauce, sugar, peppercorns, sweet pepper, and sweet basil leaves.
- Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well, then remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.