Today's menu is not complicated so any person can cook easily. I would present the step by step of the cooking method of " Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts " or in Thai we called " Gai Pad Met Ma-Maung ". Let's learn. Here is a basic and pretty easy recipe for a dish you are sure to love.
- 300 g. sliced chicken thigh
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, cut into small cubes
- 4 dried chillies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, chop onion, and dried chillies, and fry until fragrant.
- Then, add chicken, and season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar.
Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly and chicken is cooked, then add cooking wine, roasted cashew nuts, and spring onion. Stir quickly for 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Transfer stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts to a serving dish, and serve immediately. Enjoy your Thai dish...