Ta-Ko Haew,Ta-Ko cow pord (Water Chestnut or corn And Coconut Custard Topping)
Today I would like to present one of my favorit Thai dessert "Khanom Ta-Ko" (Water Chestnut or corn And Coconut Custard Topping). One of delicious Thai dessert in Thailand, and you also can make it at your home, it's can be you hobby avocation and you'll enjoy to make. I'm sure that you'll love this Thai dessert like me and you'll love to do one more time...
- 5 cups rice flour
- 6 cups coconut milk
- 3 cups water chestnuts
- 7 cups jasmine essence water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt small square pandan leaf vessels
- To make the jasmine essence water, soak the jasmines in the water in a bowl overnight close the cover.
- To make the syrup. Boil sugar and jasmine essence water. Leave it to cool.
- Slie the water chestnuts into small pieces.
- Heat 4 cups of flour and jasmine essence water in a wok and mix well. Add the syrup and mixtogether, stir well.
- When the flour become sticky, add water chestnuts and mix well. Drop into the vessels at the half of its.
- To make the topping, heat the coconut milk to boil, add the remaining flour, salt and stir well. when it cooked. Remove from the heat.
- Drop the topping into the vessels until full. Leave to cool.